Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've been Missing :)

Just been hanging out -- Trying to get some work in line.

I actually got some news that I'm glad to hear. The girl I took photos of, Nicole. Took my portfolio to the photo shoot with her to show her agent (for Tri-Star Productions) and what not. And from what she said he was very impressed with my work and so he kept it to show others.

Hopefully I'll be getting a phone call soon =]

Anyway, nothing too new. I did come up with an idea I have for my room. For a remembrance of Mr.Michael I'll be taking photos of all the people who have their ways of remembering him. And printing them to have in my room and to give away to those who want them -- Just thought it'd be a cool idea.

anyway -- No new work for now, sad times. I know.
Keep ya'll posted soon. :)


No comments: