Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Beach days


This week will be the most I've been to the beach all summer. This past week was probably the first time this whole summer if not the second time I've been there. Although it was not to lay out and swim it was to take photos as was the first time I went out. Here is what I got this past Sunday. Finally, Danielle and I got the chance to actually go out and get some photos taken for the company she works for. Danielle is how I met Matt and Paul (a few entries prior) who wanted to have photos taken for their rap demo!

Here is a little sneak speak of what I got from the shoot, enjoy! :)






My friend Andrew gave me a ring the week before, him and a few of friends were looking to have some photos taken of them surfing. I took it upon myself to rent a 80-400mm lens so I could get "up close and personal" with out getting wet! Just our luck, Surf was terrible. But I got a couple decent shots. :)




Off to the beach again tomorrow for some longboarding on the skate board and maybe some beach volleyball or even horse shoes!

No comments: