Friday, October 16, 2009

Last two Shoots



I've been lacking on posting and I thought I had updated from the second to Last shoot I did for Miss Kayla and Matt! But apparently I didn't! Here are a few from that day! :)




As for a recent shoot I did with my best friend Katie -- She called me up and said "lets go take pictures" and sure enough, 3 hours of getting ready, we were on our way! Not sure where but we ended up at this ROCKIN bridge in Rancho San Diego :)







As for recent shoots, as in today :) I went out with a girl I made friends with a few months back.What an awesome girl! She didn't feel very good and was very tired, BUT the photos don't show that What so ever :)







Another shoot monday with Mitchy, from my work. He is an amazing singer/song writer/cook :) ha. Posts will be up soon!

No comments: